Modern power electronics and non-linear consumers increasingly impair the electrical grid which is the reason why alternating current has not shown the original sinusoidal characteristic already for a long time. This bears heavily on electrical devices and machines and extends to higher thermal losses, increased energy consumption through to the disturbance and downtime of plants. Our solutions ensure that problems are early recognised, even before they occur.
• Recording of power quality events to secure supply quality
• Power quality instruments Class A according to IEC 61000-4-30 Ed. 3 and IEC 62586-1 Ed. 2
• Independent certification according to IEC 62586-2 Ed. 2 by an accredited institute
• Power quality data by PQDIF format according to IEEE 1159.3 available
• Supports conformity reports concerning the voltage quality standard
• Stationary and portable devices available